Shogakukan-Shueisha Productions Co., Ltd.
2-30 Kanda Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo, Japan 101-8415
View Larger Map
*Please refer to the below for directions to our offices
- 7 minute walk from Suidobashi Station on the JR Sobu Line.
Exit through the East Exit and turn right onto Hakusan Dori, turn right at the 6th traffic signal. ShoPro is in the 8-story building with glass windows on the right after you have walked one block.
- 3 minute walk from Jimbocho Station on the Hanzomon, Shinjuku or Mita subway lines.
Exit through Exit A4 and turn left onto Hakusan Dori. Turn left at the first traffic signal. ShoPro is in the 8-story building on the right after you have walked one block.
(*Please follow the directions below to avoid getting caught on the wrong side of the one-way street)
- From Jimbocho intersection, turn on to Hakusan Dori towards Suidobashi Station.
- Make a left at the second traffic signal (you can see 7/11 on the right hand corner).
- Drive for two blocks and turn left on to the one-way street.
- You will see our 8-story building with glass windows on your left. It is called the Showa Building.
- Proceed to the next intersection and turn left to reach the front entrance.
⇒ If you are coming by taxi, please give this Japanese Access Map to the driver.